GPS Location: 4101 Crain Highway, Bowie, MD 20716
2012 University of Maryland Spring Meet for Charity
hosted by College Park Tuning
Thousands of different cars
We will be asking for 1 non-perishable food item per person and $1.00 entry fee. If you forget to bring an item or prefer not to, we will collect a $2.00 entrance fee/donation on your way into the lot. All the proceeds collected from admission, and the 50/50 raffle are going to be donated to Marthas Table (http://www.marthastable.org/).
Prince George's Stadium Bowie Baysox
4101 Crain Highway, Bowie, MD 20716
*Almost 2000 parking spots
*Expect heavy traffic, we are sorry for this inconvenience and will be trying to move people in/out of the meet as quickly as possible*
Sunday, April 29th, 2012
Noon, 12:00 pm.
We usually start packing things up at 6pm
Food will be served by the Baysox stadium staff. It will be typical grill food (burgers/hotdogs).
$80 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout. FWD or RWD only
If you are interested in dynoing your car, please send an email to email@example.com or follow this Dyno Signup. We are trying to have people pre-register for the dyno.
The people have spoken and if you want to reserve space for your club or group you need to contact us ASAP and give us an accurate head count by April 22nd. We require the entrance fee of $3 per car paid in advance when reserving spaces, but we ensure that clubs get a set amount of spaces together and we will give those clubs priority admittance.
1. Be respectful of other peoples cars. Please do not touch a persons car without their consent
2. No alcohol
3. No scandalous attire (this is a family event)
4. Chairs are permitted everywhere but no taking up parking spaces with them
5. No saving spaces (group or forum contacts us before hand at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to organize rolling in as a group and have a select number of spots reserved)
6. No burnouts or anything stupid. Police will be at the event and cameras are rolling 24/7 at Bowie
If any shops want to sponsor this event and have space just email us @ Collegeparktuning@gmail.com