Used JIC SF1 for Mazda 929 Sentia 92-95 (Wrench Included)
Will be posting them on ebay
==== Things to consider before buying ====
* Was removed from my car in Feb. No leaks. Ride was still firm.
* THE SPRINGS REQUIRE A LOT OF PRELOAD to get the car to a proper ride height. They have always been this way since I bought them. I sometimes used spacers to help with the preload. Even with the spaces there was some effort, but not as bad. New springs with a higher rate would be more idea, but the OE springs did work great with some effort. (Note: I will also give away 2 Black Genesis spacers. They are in poor condition, so they will not be considered as part of the sale. The spacers were part of another project. Use them or throw them away. I sometimes used on the font coilovers to help with the preload.)
* The JICs have a slight hissing sound on aggressive bumps. This was common with JIC SF1s. The sound was there even when they were brand new. Regardless, I never had any leaks or issues with performance.
* The Caps were filed down slightly to accommodate Universal Air "Aero Sport" Air bags.
* Selling AS IS. I'm not a vendor or anything like that, so I don't have the resources to do warranty stuff. I'm just trying to sell-off my parts. I sold my car.